Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alparslan

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Open challenge   Open challenge Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Alparslan walks up to the ring wearing a outfit with some lightings on it with a mic

Alparslan: Hello i am new here and i only found it fair to warn every single so called superstars that they are no match for me

Alparslan: also i didnt find it fair that i would chose my first pray.

Alparslan: so if any single pathetic excuse of a man. thinks that he is able to keep up with me in the ring

Alparslan: well come down here and i shall see if any of you are worthy of my precense

Alparslan looks at the ramp and waits....
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open challenge   Open challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:32 am

The lights begin to flash and Alive by P.O.D blares

Alparslan stares with intent at the ramp to see who it is

DJ Riot appears with a finally blinding flash from the lights with a mic in his hands

Well man you want a challenge, how about the greatest rookie to hit this fed?

The audience breaks out in cheers for DJ Riot

Alparslan gets ready for the challenge.

I have a match with Khor next week but it wouldn't hurt to get some practice against a Richy-wannabe.

DJ Riot walks down the ramp but stops and stares at Alparslan

Go talk to the GM I'll be your debut opponent and i'll knock some sense into you.

The lights flash again and Alive blares again as DJ Riot leaves
Back to top Go down
Stan "The Lariet" Hansen

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open challenge   Open challenge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:56 am

disfigured plays as the lights go out and a video plays showing himself in all his great moments
Stan "The Lariet" Hansen walks onto the stage and
the lights come onand stan loks around to the fans and spits on the floor showing great disrespect he walks down the ramp

STLH: ha you the best rookie to hit this fed wow i thought i was but i am in front of greatness joking you are right about the rookie but the best dream on wannabe forget this amiture and vs me next week GM said the ok so what do ya say rookie
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open challenge   Open challenge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Your on i've stared down bigger men since i was here.

DJ Riot stares Stan in the eyes

You'll just be anohter statistic when i see you fall flat on your back and the ref counts...

DJ Riot holds the mic to the audience

ONE!!!
TWO!!!
THREE!!!

DJ Riot drops the mic and Execute the sounds by POD Blares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open challenge   Open challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open challenge
Page 1 of 1