Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hatchetmen Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Hatchetmen Challenge Empty
PostSubject: The Hatchetmen Challenge   The Hatchetmen Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:55 am

Fede and Chris Hunter makes their way to the ring with their fighting clothes.
Once they were on the ring, Fede ask for a microphone.

Fede: Until now my partner and I have kept silence, defeating guys here, winning match there, without anyone were perceiving us. But I think it's time of this federation and his fans start to noticing us.

He looks at the crowd, watching their reaction.

Fede: In other Federation me and my former partner came to the top of the tag division and nothing tells me that I can't get to the top here. So we came here to ask for challengers, and we are going to prove you that we are the best and we deserve to be on the top. And we will get it at any cost.

He waits for a second and then he look to the ring entrance.

Fede: If someone there want to prove me wrong, we are here, we are waiting for any challenger.

He drops the microphone and start to talk something with Chris. Then they begin to warm up.
Back to top Go down

The Hatchetmen Challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Hard Knocks Gym :: In the Ring - Hard Knocks Presents-
Jump to: