Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

messing with mitsuomi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dj riot

dj riot

messing with mitsuomi Empty
PostSubject: messing with mitsuomi   messing with mitsuomi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:57 pm

A camera approaches a bar lined with motorcycles.

The camera zooms in to see they belong to Mitsuomi's gang. then it turns and sees a truck coming down the road a high speed.

a biker outside sees the truck coming as it turns to the curb and keeps coming toward him

Biker: Hey stop (Waving his arms) but the truck doesn't stop. Instead the unknwon drivers honk the horn.

The biker jumps out of the way in time to see the truck hit all the bikes

Biker: Hey you idiots, what the hell your in big trouble when Mitsuomi hears about this.

DJ Riot: Oops, my bad, where those YOUR bikes?

yeah and your gonna pay for everyone.

In that case Triumph, we'd better give them our "Information"

Triumph: You got it!

Triumph throws the truck in reverse and backs over the bikes pulling up to the biker

The names are DJ Riot and Triumph, Two Thirds of devaastation cya sucka!

Triumph makes the truck burn a little rubber and pulls away with both of them flipping off the biker.

I've gotta tell Mitsuomi

The camera turns to see an intoxicated Big Bobby Dunn releiving himself on the bikes adding insult to injury.
Back to top Go down
Triumph

Triumph

PostSubject: Re: messing with mitsuomi   messing with mitsuomi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Triumph, in the drivers seat, reverses the car until they hear a big THUNK!
Triumph and Riot get out of the car to see what they hit.

Awww, Triumph! You hit the biker.

No I didn't, I hit the pole. That's why there's some red paint on it, see?

Then why is the biker laid out?

I don't know. Maybe Mitsy came and went all kung-fu or something for being a bad lookout

Triumph and Riot hear a big HONK and turn to see Bobby in the car.

"Actually (burp) that was me. I cracked the (burp) bottle over him

Ahh, that would explain all the broken glass.

Oh, I thought his head just smashed our taillight.

Yeah, well he's still tipsy, so lets get Bobby into the backseat before he gets a DUI.

Triumph and Riot get in the car and put Bobby in the backseat before driving off.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi

Mitsuomi

PostSubject: Re: messing with mitsuomi   messing with mitsuomi Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:51 am

The cameras fix backstage where a bunch of motorcyclists are shouting and yelling in a full out rage, the news had just been broke and the Executive Council was not happy. The members had surrounded themself around Mitsuomi Takayanagi's locker room.

THUD! CRACK! BANG! The sounds echoed from with in the Takayanagi lockeroom before a motorcyclist who broke the news to Mitsuomi comes flying through the door, taking it off it's hinges.

"Mitsunari, Yagami, Kouta..." Mitsuomi stepped out his locker room, not looking angry, but just very serious, he looked in the direction of three of his Executive Council members. "Obtain the following imediately, the names of who did this, there home locations and any loved ones. I'm going to execute the pests once and for all, now be gone all of you... now... I have much to prepare for."

Mitsuomi turned and entered his locker room once again, the cameras fade out...
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

PostSubject: Re: messing with mitsuomi   messing with mitsuomi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:04 pm

A camera shows Mitsuomi leaving the Parking Lot

DJ Riot: Hey stop

Mitsuomi looks over his shoulder to see DJ Riot

I heard you were a little ticked about the bike "incident" and you were looking for the men who did it.

Mitsuomi turns around to face DJ Riot

Well you got Triumph, but I'm a whole nother story.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi

Mitsuomi

PostSubject: Re: messing with mitsuomi   messing with mitsuomi Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Mitsuomi's eyes narrowed as he looked on towards DJ Riot, his expression soon after changed in to a menacing grin.

"DJ Riot... Triumph got injured because of more of your idiotic antics... you're right, you are a whole nother story."

DJ Riot clenched his fists and looked on at Mitsuomi with a look of rage in his eyes.

"You what!?!"

"DJ Riot... I know all about you, the Executive Council keeps an interest in gang violence how ever small or big, it's a shame to see the legal system failing again and letting a scum bag like yourself out on the street. The law breaking pest from Milwaukee Wisconsin who got his parents killed when he was trying to play gang wars, there might be a lot of pathetic idiots in this promotion, but you're at the top of the list...

"You son of a bitch!"

DJ Riot charged at Mitsuomi.

"Mitsunari, Yagami, Kouta..."

The three members Mitsuomi had spoke of earlier rushed in front of DJ Riot, guarding Mitsuomi.

"Whilst I would love to stay and chat with an ex-con, I have some more business to attend to that is a lot more important than you, but feel free to play with these three..."

Mitsuomi, cunning, sly & devious always had a plan it seemed, and this one had come in to effect, he turned around and headed to a new motorcycle which awaited him with some members of Executive Council at the car park exit, he sat down on, looking back at DJ Riot. "Have fun... worm..."
Back to top Go down
Triumph

Triumph

PostSubject: Re: messing with mitsuomi   messing with mitsuomi Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:14 pm

As Mitsuomi leaves the lot, Riot is left to deal with the bikers.

So who wants to die first?

The bikers just sneer and charge straight at him.

HONK HONK!

The bikers turn around to see Triumph in the very same truck that smashed the bikes. They move out of the way before Triumph can run them over.

You see Riot, I told you we should have ran over the bikers too!

A little late for that now, though.

Whatever, lets handle these chumps.

Triumph hops out gingerly with a cast on his leg from when Mitsuomi's biker ran him over and pulls out a kendo stick. The bikers attempt to escape on their bikes, but Triumph connects with a shot to the head of one biker with the stick and Riot lands a big kick on their other, knocking him out.

Well that was fun, but next time, we're getting Mitsy's punk ass.

Even when you you're hurt, you couldn't resist a fight, huh? You are something else, man...

Hey, lets focus on the fact that I'm here and not in the hospital.

Riot smiles at him as he helps Triumph back into the truck.
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

PostSubject: Re: messing with mitsuomi   messing with mitsuomi Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:22 pm

A camera shows DJ Riot and Triumph hanging out at DJ Riot's Apartment

Well man that wasn't exactly what I had in mind

What? Us losing or you almost getting your butt handed to you by Mitsy?

Well first of all, the match was a little success because we showed what Devastation's made of.

Yeah I guess

Hay, man don't worry, so we have a losing streak, we can change that.

DJ Riot walks behind a counter and pulls out a couple drinks and hands one to Triumph

Yeah your right

And just wait, I have a little plan to get back at Mitsuomi and get our names out there
Back to top Go down
Mr Mean

Mr Mean

PostSubject: Re: messing with mitsuomi   messing with mitsuomi Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Just then, there's a knock on DJ's door.

Hmm, who can that be?

DJ opens the door to find Mr Mean there with a mini-esky.

Mind if I join in?

Meany! Come join the party bro! Nice knuckle shot on Mitsy by the way...

Haha cheers Triumph. Don't mind if I do. Hey, sorry about the sudden change in schedule. We would have thrashed the Prodigals for sure.

Ahh, it will take a lot more than that to destroy this alliance. Cheers, and Long Live Devastation!

The three wrestlers raise their respective drinks and down the contents in one gulp. They fill up again before continuing their chat.

So fill us in on what's happening with Mitsy and the Dog.

Yeh, is it the end of the line for Mean Dogs?

Umm I hope not. But I don't think Dog and I will be tagging for quite a while yet. This three-way feud is nowhere near over yet. In fact, I've received another challenge from Mitsuomi for the Brawler Belt, and on top of that, Bulldog will be the guest referee. And since haven't quite patched things up, he's not going to be showing any bias either. You guys got any ideas what match I should take him on in?
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

PostSubject: Re: messing with mitsuomi   messing with mitsuomi Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:58 am

Just as the party heats up BIG BOBBY DUNN arrives.........."i sure hope you guys got some beer left for me"
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi

Mitsuomi

PostSubject: Re: messing with mitsuomi   messing with mitsuomi Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:12 am

(Mean, contract issues, change of plans, special ref match is off, pretty much a challenge and brawl to take place, just building heat towards a final three way match now)
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

PostSubject: Re: messing with mitsuomi   messing with mitsuomi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Hey Big Bobby

DJ Riot throws Bobby a drink

Well it's certainly a party now

You got that, a little to much what do you guys say if we head down to the club or something instead of hanging here all night and the landlord kicks me out

Everyone in the room starts to laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: messing with mitsuomi   messing with mitsuomi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

messing with mitsuomi
Page 1 of 1