Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mitsuomi's Insanity...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsuomi

Mitsuomi

Mitsuomi's Insanity... Empty
PostSubject: Mitsuomi's Insanity...   Mitsuomi's Insanity... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:13 pm

Mitsuomi Takayangi entered the gym following the day after the final show of the season dressed in his training attire, he showed no emotion upon his face, not even anger, he seemed for once very calm, one member of the executive council was with him, his personal trainer. Mitsuomi sat down upon the bench, staring down at the ground whilst his trainer set things up.

"Mitsuomi? Is there something wrong?"

"The moth, an insect drawn to the light, only to get its wings burnt, then fall to the ground, burnt, wingless, identity lost and left to be prayed upon by the other insects of the world..."

"Sir?..."

Mitsuomi stood up, his eyes shifted over to the trainer.

"Like that moth, I am drawn to the light which is glory and victory, only to be burnt and dropped to the ground upon failure, but unlike that moth, I will fly once more, I will not loose my identity, and I will not be beaten by the insects of this world, for I am something more..."

Mitsuomi turned to the trainer, smirking and raised his fist in the air.

"For I am... Mitsuomi Takayanagi!... The justice of this world that rips through those who I consider scum..."

The trainer stood in place not sure as to what Mitsuomi's sudden change in attitude was about and just nodded, until Mitsuomi's smirk turned in to a look of anger just as it normally had been.

"And... THE WEAK!"

Mitsuomi swung a punch at the personal trainer, sending the trainer hurdling across the room, through the gym door

"Hehe...Looks like I need a new training partner..."

Mitsuomi stood in the centre of the gym laughing to himself, his fist stained in blood from the one punch he delivered to the trainer.
Back to top Go down
Triumph

Triumph

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuomi's Insanity...   Mitsuomi's Insanity... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:01 am

Triumph walks into the gym, sees the laid-out trainer, and interrupts Mitsuomi's laugh

Wow, nice job Mitsy. It takes a really strong professional wrestler to beat up a civilian. But enough sarcasm, if you want a real challenge, fight someone you're own size, and we seem to be around the same height.

Ah, Triumph. Apparently you don't remember the last time we had a little confrontation.

Mitsuomi moves in closer and sneers at Triumph

You were left bloody, battered, and bruised.

Yeah, cuz you was gettin' that @$$ whooped until your biker ran me over. Now I don't see no biker here right now, and I came to work out, so you seem to be a good punching bag for me, don't ya think, Mitsy?

Triumph, for the last time, it's Mitsuomi, not Mitsy, and you had better get out of my face before you get hurt. Again, might I add.

Well I don't give a damn about your name, so you're gonna be called Mitsy unless you step up, grow a pair, and do something about it.

The 2 men stare each other down until Triumph breaks the silence.

Okay then.

Triumph turns to leave until Mitsuomi continues his evil laugh and then yells back at him

Oh, so now you're gonna run like a little girl? Fight me Triumph! I've been waiting for you to start something with me, now I dare you to finish it.

Triumph is about to turn around, then changes his mind.

Nah, Mitsy, I'll let you live today

Triumph then turns back, walks to the weight bench and starts prepping himself to lift some weights, completely ignoring Mitsuomi's fiery stare and sinister chuckle
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi

Mitsuomi

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuomi's Insanity...   Mitsuomi's Insanity... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:11 am

Mitsuomi turns away and heads for the door and continuing to laugh to himself.

"Is that so?... Perhaps I should go to the GM and see if I can get something changed about that"

Mitsuomi picks up the beaten trainer and tosses him at the feet of Triumph

"One move, at the right place, at the right time, it's all it takes..."

Mitsuomi grins and looks down at Triumph.

"I still haven't lost a one on one match Triumph, and I'll be damned if a weakling like you will be the first to accomplish it."
Back to top Go down
Triumph

Triumph

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuomi's Insanity...   Mitsuomi's Insanity... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:51 pm

You know what Mitsy? Then get ready for damnation, because I'm fully prepared to give you that first loss

Are you? What makes you think you are capable? All you've done in your 2 seasons is run your mouth and play your stupid games with DJ Riot, whereas I've quickly dominated this roster. I've been a Brawler Champion before, have you?

No, but-

Exactly

Wait, let me finish.

Triumph steps over the fallen trainer to get in Mitsuomi's face.

What I have done is pick up my first victory in my second match, a cage match. I could have won my first match, but it never finished thanks to your interference. Remember that? And I also won my first PPV victory in my second ever PPV match, which happened to be the charity battle royal, where I fought and eliminated countless other superstars. Did you remember that? Oh yeah! You were probably knocked out by then, because you lost your title and got your @$$ whooped by Mr Mean that same night.

So the way I see it is you and me have some unfinished business to attend to. You want revenge for that first match? Well get it. The next season starts soon, how about we kick this thing into high gear?

The two men give each other a hateful stare until a fly buzzes in between them. In one swift movement, Mitsuomi catches it in his hand.

You see this fly, Triumph? You saw how it danced with momentum, thinking it couldn't be stopped since none of us tried to swat it? Well this fly is sort of like you, and like this fly, you didn't expect to be stopped, but then, like this fly, you will be crushed!

Mitsuomi, I swear if you talk that Chinese proverb s**t on me one more time I'm gonna break my foot off in your-

Mmmmm....Ohhhh....Wha- what happened?

They both turn around to see the trainer awaken from his knocked-out state. Triumph helps him up and leads him out.

Come on man, let's get you some help.

While Triumph is walking out, he yells back at Mitsuomi.

Nice job, Jet Li. You gonna start beating up some crippled kids next?
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi

Mitsuomi

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuomi's Insanity...   Mitsuomi's Insanity... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Mitsuomi chuckles to himself and shakes his head whilst Triumph walks away.

"No, I thought I'd beat something weaker, that why I'll meeting you in the next season."

Triumph ignores Mitsuomi's insults and carries on helping the trainer out.

Mitsuomi thought to himself for a moment and raised his voice.

"Wait Triumph!"

Triumph turned around giving Mitsuomi the evil eyes.

"What!?!"

Mitsuomi grinned and folded his arms.

"You see that man you are helping out, is my property, and I don't like people touching my property, but I'll let you off if you agree to some terms and conditions."

"Why would I agree to anything you say Mitsy, I don't fear you! I don't need 'letting off' "

"Well, if you're so confident that you can take me out, how about this stipulation, if I win, you join up with me, and I am not talking Executive Council business, you'll be nothing but a low slave hehe..."

Triumph placed the injured trainer down and began approaching Mitsuomi once more, getting but a few a feet away from him.

"Heh, if not then I think I may have to have a meeting with my legal department about the few considerable racist slander remarks you just made, heh, I've got what I've wanted from them before in the past, don't try me, I'll ruin you one way or another Triumph, it's your call..."

(OOC: I thought this would be a cool idea, Chavo & Eddie did something very similar during WCW, and it's kinda like the JBL, Shawn Michaels feud from last year, infact I could cut something up out of all these msgs and put it in to a big segment for the first show back and start up something)
Back to top Go down
Triumph

Triumph

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuomi's Insanity...   Mitsuomi's Insanity... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:12 pm

First of all, racist remarks? Dude, you the one who's bargaining with me over whether I should be a slave or not. (P.S. Seriously dude, the one black avatar you see and we get our characters into a slavery argument lol!
Well, I kinda deserved that after the Jet Li/Chinese Proverb thing. I can already tell this isn't gonna be the most politically correct thread... Laughing )

Secondly, you could call your legal services, the police, Judge Judy, The Supreme Court, President Obama, and whoever else you wanna call, because that isn't gonna stop me from beating you into bad health

Anything else, Will Smith?

Yes, Jackie Chan. And third of all, you're on!

Shake on it.

The two men step forward and cautiously shake hands. Before breaking the handshake, Triumph adds:

And you have to put something on the line, too. If I win, the Executive Council is OVER! How about that, Mitsy?

Mitsuomi thinks about it and then replies...

(OOC: This is a good idea. You can do what you said before and cut this all into one promo if you want for the 1st show.)
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi

Mitsuomi

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuomi's Insanity...   Mitsuomi's Insanity... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:38 pm

(I only just realized the whole black thing and slavery, and meh who cares to be politically correct, WWF's best times was during the cutting edge stuff, racism hints, bad language, sexual content, I mean they fucked up big time on the whole Triple H having sex with a dead body thing dressed as Kane, but you get what I mean. To sum it up, the whole 'politically correct' stuff shoved down our throats is a load of crap -.-)

Mitsuomi grins and tightens the grip on Triumphs hand, then nods

"Fine, if you can beat me, I will end the Executive Council, but in the end, you're blood battered body will lay in the centre of the ring, when you awaken in a hospital bed, you'll have a new life of serving under me like the dirt and scum that you are, justice will be served, hehe..."

Triumph pulls his hand away from Mitsuomi and grins, the two men stare each other down until Triumph picks up the trainer Mitsuomi assaulted, and takes him to go get medical help.

(Should be pretty awesome when this is added and all comes together.)
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi

Mitsuomi

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuomi's Insanity...   Mitsuomi's Insanity... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Done some editing and proof reading so everything makes sense and included everything we can since there was so much off camera stuff, anyway it should be a good feud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitsuomi's Insanity...   Mitsuomi's Insanity... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mitsuomi's Insanity...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Hard Knocks Gym :: The Gym-
Jump to: