Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new match type suggestions

Go down 
+5
Ghetto Virus Josh Goodwin
Kyle Sevens
Chasm
Fighting Irishman
Gob Brunsty
9 posters
AuthorMessage

new match type suggestions Empty
PostSubject: new match type suggestions   new match type suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:09 pm

so this is pretty much directed to our GM.

i was wondering if you can make new types of matches or combine two matches into one??
because if you can i have a sweet match type i'd like to run by you in a private message?
Back to top Go down
Gob Brunsty

Gob Brunsty

PostSubject: Re: new match type suggestions   new match type suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:30 am

it should be sweet having some real special matches that none other fed has..
so if you got a great idea you can post it in here and we can discus it but if we have a special match..
but we wouldn't be trowing them around because there will be alot of editing in them..
but come up with suggestions people..

perhaps a one on one over the tope rope wpuld be nice don't you think??

you can dominate the whole match as it looks and lose the match because you rush in to quick and he pulls the rope down so it should be exiting till the end not??
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: new match type suggestions   new match type suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:16 pm

how about once every season we have an elimination chamber, barb wire elimination chamber muhaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new match type suggestions   new match type suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:34 pm

i love the sound of a barbed wire elimination chamber match Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new match type suggestions   new match type suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:00 pm

having the cage where you are locked in are from barbe wire or the whole cage where you fight in with here and there a barbe wire stick??

should be pretty cruel but very cool and lots of pain...
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: new match type suggestions   new match type suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:47 pm

every bit of chain replaced by barbed wire muhaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new match type suggestions   new match type suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:08 pm

i kinda see it as more of the barbed wire intertwined with the chain , so there would be 2 miles of chain and barbed wire Smile it would be a very grueling match to say the least
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

PostSubject: Re: new match type suggestions   new match type suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:01 pm

I'm hearing cage matches..... CAGE matches eh?........

*strokes chin*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Sevens

Kyle Sevens

PostSubject: Re: new match type suggestions   new match type suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:32 pm

Barbwire in the cage is kinda old...Hardcore classical but still....how about "The Electric Hell In A Cell Match"!

The fence of the cage is electricuted and if you come in contact with it you gets shock! Twisted Evil

Or: "Last Call" matches...I think the Irish will like this...It's lika a Hardcore match...BUT...there is a Bardisk in the ring! With bottles, kegs, serving trays, ashtrays, barstools etc.....And the loser will have to pay the bill! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

PostSubject: Re: new match type suggestions   new match type suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Hey now.... Just because we Irish can drink you all under the table... does NOT make us alcoholics....

just REALLY.. REALLY ... um... Great people?...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new match type suggestions   new match type suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:55 am

I have a sugestion, Its Called the APOCALYPSE MATCH
Here are the rules:
• Falls count anywhere
• Hardcore rules
• Can only win by pin-fall after your opponent is bleeding and/or knocked out
• Light Bulbs, light tubes, laptop computers, lamps, electrical wires and other small electrical products are supplied and encouraged to be used
• Multiple glass, fire and tack tables are located in the arena for use

let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi

Mitsuomi

PostSubject: Re: new match type suggestions   new match type suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Something very different, unique and I like it.
It's called, The Lay Down and Don't Kick Out For Mitsuomi Match.
Back to top Go down
Triumph

Triumph

PostSubject: Re: new match type suggestions   new match type suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:43 pm

How about a money in the bank ladder match?
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

PostSubject: Re: new match type suggestions   new match type suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:07 pm

how about a Milwaukee street fight.

can only win by ko
fighters are surrounded by cars
weapons allowed include whatever you can find,
Back to top Go down
Stan "The Lariet" Hansen

PostSubject: Re: new match type suggestions   new match type suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:10 am

A one day in hell

rules :

you have 3 matchs
no rules i mean no rules
falls count anywhere
each time you pin someone another person comes in and
it will end after 3 pins by the person

First Match:hell in a cell with door open
Second Match:steel cage with flames on it
Third Match: last blood then pin them

i will write and it can happen each season with diffrent people in it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new match type suggestions   new match type suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new match type suggestions
Page 1 of 1