Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prepairing for he the match

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle Sevens

Kyle Sevens

Prepairing for he the match Empty
PostSubject: Prepairing for he the match   Prepairing for he the match Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:59 am

Kyle lies on a bench in the gym and does some dumbbell presses. His eyes are focused on something imaginary above him. His patchmade leather mask hangs from his belt. He drops the weights and sits up. He choses another weight and begin to work his biceps. Still that focused stare...like he is trying to stare down an imaginary person or animal. After the training session he stands up and flexes his muscles in front of a mirror.

Kyle grabs a training dummy and climbs up in to the ring. He places the dummy upright and prepares for his move.

Kyle Sevens grabs the dummy's throat with his left, gives him a vicious smile
and then smashes a great right hook into his tempel executing a
strong Skullcracker!!

Kyle doesn't look happy with the result.

Kyle: *Sigh*. Why can't I do it right...

Kyle looks down his belt. He takes his mask and holds it infront of him. For a brief moment it looks like the mask is wearing a sly smile and is mocking him. Kyle puts on the mask and prepares for the move again.

Kyle Sevens grabs the dummy's throat with his left, gives him a vicious smile
and then smashes a great right hook into his tempel executing a
HARDCORE Skullcracker!!

Kyle smahes the dummy again, again and again. The dummy's head twists in an ugly angle with every punch.
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

PostSubject: Re: Prepairing for he the match   Prepairing for he the match Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:46 pm

A door closes and Kyle turns to see DJ Riot against the wall

Kyle: Who are you and how long have you been there

Riot: Long enough to see that unforgiving punch, oh the names DJ Riot by the way. It's really impressive how the little things make a difference ain't it?

What do you mean?

I mean you put on that mask and you just unleashed on that dummy man, it was amazing, even my best kick can't compare to that.

Kyle looks down at his mask and back to Riot

It's okay man don't let me interupt you

DJ Riot leaves Kyle and starts kick-boxing on a punching bag.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Sevens

Kyle Sevens

PostSubject: Re: Prepairing for he the match   Prepairing for he the match Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:21 am

Kyle punches the dummy one more time and the release it from his grip. The dummy falls down to the mat with a thump. He walks up to the ropes of the practice ring and leans on them. He got his mask in his hands.

Kyle: So you are DJ Riot, eh? I've heard about you. Yeah, I almost feel lika a different person when I'm wearing it. It's been with me for a long time. Lot of blood has been spilled over it.

Kyle pauses for a moment, just as if he remember something.

Kyle: You are the one who have a match against Richy aren't you?

DJ Riot stops his kicks for a second, then continuous, even more focused the before.

Kyle: Tough subject, huh? Heh, by the look of those kicks I can imagine that you got some payback to dish out...
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

PostSubject: Re: Prepairing for he the match   Prepairing for he the match Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:20 pm

DJ Riot and Kyle Stevens meet up again in the gym for a quick conversation.

Well man, nice job in your match

You didn't do to bad yourself

Hey man i know it might be a bit early but me, mr.mean, and triumph are starting an alliance and i was wondering if you would like to join us man.

DJ Riot extends out his hand for Kyle Stevens
Back to top Go down
G HARDY

G HARDY

PostSubject: Re: Prepairing for he the match   Prepairing for he the match Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Suddenly Greg walks in the gym before kyle has a chance to utter a word

Hey Kyle , not bad better luck next time ...

His attention turns to Riot

So whats up riot ? hows ur little alliance going ?

OOC > Kyle stevens XD
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

PostSubject: Re: Prepairing for he the match   Prepairing for he the match Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:34 pm

Just then a loud THUMP!!!!! comes from behind door.............and then suddenly BIG BOBBY DUNN appears from behind it...........and sees who is there and says"Man riot i thought you kept better company than the founder of ROOKIES UNION.......man what a group of REAL LOSERS...........now if your done tryin to recruit him hardy ........i wanna teach him some REAL workout technics........." and with that BOBBY turns to riot and says"are you ready man??"and they turn to leave the room leaving HARDY shocked by BIG BOBBY DUNNS words.................
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

PostSubject: Re: Prepairing for he the match   Prepairing for he the match Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:00 pm

A camera shows Big Bobby Dunn and DJ Riot in a gym training

DJ Riot is doing some uipside down sit ups and Big Bobby Dunn is lifting weights

So I take it Hardy isn't popular around here huh?

You got it

DJ Riot flips down to the ground and walks to Bobby

Well man than that can add another target to my list next to Khor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepairing for he the match   Prepairing for he the match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepairing for he the match
Page 1 of 1