Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After the Show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle Sevens

Kyle Sevens

After the Show Empty
PostSubject: After the Show   After the Show Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:53 pm

It's after the Tornado Tag match against Revolution. The Rookiez Union are gathered to discuss the outcome. Greg is kind of upset.

Okey....what did just happend? Did I just got pinned by TGO?! Where were you guys??

Kyle and Blingz just look at each other.

Well....I was kind of out of the ring....Didn't have much of choice either..

Uhuh..And you Kyle?? Where were you?

Kyle rubs his neck

I tried to watch your back out there, Champ. That BBD is a big fellow you know? Besides...It's our first match as stable. We haven't found our timings yet.

The three of them then stands in silence for a moment before Blingz speaks

So...what happens now? Are you really planning on having a Title defence against TGO?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing my self, Greg. You know that BBD will be an ass about this victory. Or are you planning to put TGO on his place?

Kyle awaits Gregs reply
Back to top Go down
G HARDY

G HARDY

After the Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Show   After the Show Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:59 am

Greg stands up and walks around for a minute , finally looking at his stable mates .

Right , i wont need help against TGO ... , but you guys need to be at ringside to make sure theres no foul play from revolution ...

Sure thing ...

Kyle ?

yup ?

If i somehow lose ... you are going after it ... understood ?

Greg awaits reply
Back to top Go down
Kyle Sevens

Kyle Sevens

After the Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Show   After the Show Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:26 am

Kyle gets a perplexed look upon his face.

I don't know if I quite follow you now, Champ?
You meen like...the title?
Back to top Go down
G HARDY

G HARDY

After the Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Show   After the Show Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:34 am

Greg smiles chuckling a bit

Yes , I mean like the title ... ok , are you scared to get fight for it with a noob ?

Yh , it would be good for you , your career would really shoot up .

Kyle stands there in silence
Back to top Go down
Kyle Sevens

Kyle Sevens

After the Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Show   After the Show Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Kyle shrugs. He has a confident smile on his face.

Nah, not realy. Just abit of suprised. It's an honour, Greg. Not that I think you will lose it against TGO in the first place.
He was just lucky. But I think that luck is just about to run out. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
G HARDY

G HARDY

After the Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Show   After the Show Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Greg thinks for a minute

that depends if the referre gets distracted , hes not gonna win fair and square with me ...
Back to top Go down
Kyle Sevens

Kyle Sevens

After the Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Show   After the Show Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Kyle crosses his arms.

No problem, Champ. Me and Blingz will see to that no one from Revolution interference with the match. Right, Blingz?

Yeah, that's right Greg. Just leave that to me and Kyle. You should only focus on the man in the ring.

Blingz gives Greg a thumbs up, whilst Kyle gives a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After the Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Show   After the Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Show
Page 1 of 1