Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

after the show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikenator
Pikenator

after the show Empty
PostSubject: after the show   after the show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:56 am

Pike walks to the GM's office with a scowl on his face, his eyes ice cold and hands balled into fists. He walks up to the door, takes a deep breath, and politely knocks. Knock...knock....knock..."Jason, it's Pike can we talk for a minute?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Brent
Admin
Jason Brent

after the show Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the show   after the show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:25 am

"Pike... interesting impact you made tonight..." Jason looked from his paperwork..

"What's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

after the show Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the show   after the show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:34 am

Pike walks into Jason's office, notices the stack of paperwork sitting on his desk and the open file cabinet drawer against the wall. He takes a seat in the chair facing Jason. "I won't take up much of your time, but as you mentioned about my impact tonight, what I said still goes, I would like to invoke my title rematch clause against BBD on Friday. I don't care if he's got someone else gunning for him or the contender status. I unfairly lost that title and I plan on taking it back. To make it interesting and to be sure there's no outside interference again, I'd like for it to be a lumberjack match with the lumberjacks being Rev and HBS members." Pike looks at Jason waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Jason Brent
Admin
Jason Brent

after the show Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the show   after the show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:51 am

"I've already signed you up for that title shot.... " Jason slid from behind his desk..

"As for the Lumberjack match.. I'll think about it... "
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

after the show Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the show   after the show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:55 am

"Alright thanks Jason. I'll be letting you get back to work now." Pike stands up tips his hat and walks out the door being sure to close it gingerly as it looked like it might fall of its hinges again from all the beatings it had taken. Pike heads off down the hallway but can be heard muttering to himself, "Bobby, you best be ready for the match of your life come Friday, cause all hell's gonna break loose!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

after the show Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the show   after the show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

after the show
Page 1 of 1