Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DJ Riot needs a fued

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dj riot

dj riot

DJ Riot needs a fued Empty
PostSubject: DJ Riot needs a fued   DJ Riot needs a fued Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:48 pm

i am looking for a fued that will last i was in talks with Mojo bout something but if anyone is interested say something
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi

Mitsuomi

PostSubject: Re: DJ Riot needs a fued   DJ Riot needs a fued Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:36 pm

I'm sure somewhere down the line with me and Triumphs feud he'll need to turn to friends for what not, so I'll contact you if needed, but until then just keep looking.
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

PostSubject: Re: DJ Riot needs a fued   DJ Riot needs a fued Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:35 pm

thanks mitsu, we really never got into it after me and triumph ran over your bikes
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

PostSubject: Re: DJ Riot needs a fued   DJ Riot needs a fued Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:30 pm

fued is needed anyone willing to join say so i was going with richy but if anyone else is interested say so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DJ Riot needs a fued   DJ Riot needs a fued Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DJ Riot needs a fued
Page 1 of 1