Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vacation over

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
G HARDY

G HARDY

Vacation over Empty
PostSubject: Vacation over   Vacation over Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Darkness starts slowly covering the HWK parking lot , giving way to night . Figures stand in the shadow of the HWK arena in their own groups , split into devastation , Rookie Union , and a dozen of bikers , led by Mitsuomi . Everyones chattering and clunking of beer bottles comes to a halt as a screeching noise is heard , and a biker breaks , then being thrown meters into the air before finally stopping head first on a car mask .

Mitsuomi - What a noob ...

As the figure somewhat gets up after falling a few more times , he finally starts casually walking toward Johns and Kyles direction . Clearly holding a whiskey bottle .

Kyle - Gregs Back from vacation

John - No s**t Sherlock

Greg - Ok , ill be straaaaaighteeh forward with you here , i want , err ... i want a shot at your title

Bobby - Darn Hardy !!! thats a bold statement , if i ever seen one . But considering youre talking to a Ford Fiesta ...

Whaaa ...

*Sigh* Greg im behind you ...

Whaa ? Right , right , as i was saying , i want a title shot first day back into the season ...

Oh really , and why would i do that ... ?

Beacuse i achieved something remarkable , one , i did not get pinned once last season , and two , beacuse i know your scared of me . AND ALL OF THE FANS IN THESE FANS IN THIS ARENA HERE KNOW IT !!!

everyone gives themselves akward glances as they await the Primetime Champs Reply .

Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

Vacation over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation over   Vacation over Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Just as greg finishes speaking BOBBY dropps his beer bottle and stares at greg.........and finnally after what seems to be forever..........................BOBBY speaks"what you want !!what you want........nobody here gives a god damn about what you want ...............so dont come back here after bein gone and start makin demands...cause everyone around here got along fine without you ,so dont think you are gonna change nothin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'BIG BOBBY DUNN stops speaking long enuff to stand up and get in gregs faceand continues"And if my memory serves me right the last time anybody saw you .........was when you interfeared in my title match against john coners and cost me that title...so what im sayin is i dont really need another... reason to stomp a mudhole in ya and walk it dry ..i already got one"BOBBY lifts his pipe up..and smiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "BUT today is your lucky day...................im here celebrating with MY friends so you get a pass for NOW..........but since you want a title shot...............how about a three way dance ?? with you and me and john coners for his title???that is if you got the BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

Vacation over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation over   Vacation over Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:42 pm

Come on Bobby, there's no reason to drag Jason into this but how bout you put him through some "tests" and if he passes he can have his shot, not that it'll matter.
Back to top Go down
G HARDY

G HARDY

Vacation over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation over   Vacation over Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:17 am

Youre on Blobby , cmon guys , were leaving .

At that Rookies Union and Rex leave the parking lot , heading towards the gym .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vacation over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation over   Vacation over Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation over
Page 1 of 1