Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Brawler Champion needs a new feud!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Mean

Mr Mean

The Brawler Champion needs a new feud! Empty
PostSubject: The Brawler Champion needs a new feud!   The Brawler Champion needs a new feud! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Hi everyone!

Looks like Mitsuomi has gone on to attack my stable mate Triumph and things between Bulldog and I have been patched up. Therefore, I need to start a new feud with somebody. Any takers?
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi

Mitsuomi

PostSubject: Re: The Brawler Champion needs a new feud!   The Brawler Champion needs a new feud! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:36 pm

I'm sure our paths will cross in the future but a third straight season would of been a bit to much, besides you've just come off a big win so you've got quite a few options open to you, good luck. I'll be busy writing politically incorrect story lines with Triumph, haha.
Back to top Go down
Mr Mean

Mr Mean

PostSubject: Re: The Brawler Champion needs a new feud!   The Brawler Champion needs a new feud! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Haha yeah all the best with that, and I'm sure that coz Triumph is in it that I'll still be involved in the feud some way or another. I assume that as champion I should I wait for someone to come and attack rather than initiating the feud?
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi

Mitsuomi

PostSubject: Re: The Brawler Champion needs a new feud!   The Brawler Champion needs a new feud! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Well it really depends, you're a face at the end of the day so there no reason for you to go around beating people up.
At the same time theres nothing stopping you from getting involved against someone who is being an ass for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

PostSubject: Re: The Brawler Champion needs a new feud!   The Brawler Champion needs a new feud! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:26 pm

just be ready you two the new season's coming and we are gonna blow this show sky high to the top
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brawler Champion needs a new feud!   The Brawler Champion needs a new feud! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Brawler Champion needs a new feud!
Page 1 of 1