Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After the show...

Go down 
+2
dj riot
Kyle Sevens
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle Sevens

Kyle Sevens

After the show... Empty
PostSubject: After the show...   After the show... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:37 pm

Kyle wakes up after the show. His head is spinning and he can see tiny dots in front of his eyes. He has no idea of where he is. He has some vague memories about jumping from the top of the cage..landing on some outsiders? Was Dominion there to? Oh yeah.....He had a cage match against Dominion and some outsiders from Freedom Wrestling attacked him...Kyle suddenly realize where he is. He is in Chasm's infirmary. How did he get here? He tries to sit up from the bunk but his vision begins to spin and he's forced to lie down again.

Kyle: Ooh..f**ck...
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

After the show... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the show...   After the show... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:09 pm

The door opens to show DJ Riot entering.

Hey, I thought I'd find you here after what happened, you all right
?

DJ Riot pulls up a chair next to kyle.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Sevens

Kyle Sevens

After the show... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the show...   After the show... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Kyle tries to focus, but the room just keeps spinning. He recognise Dj Riot sitting next to the bunk.

Hey, Riot. Oh, man...my head feels like a rollercoaster hit by a 24-wheeler....buts that the hardcore way. I wonder how many of those I hit...

Kyle seems to realize something. There is almost panic in his eyes, but when his eyes rests on his mask lying on the table in the room it fades away.

Where's Dominion? Do you know what happened to him?
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

After the show... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the show...   After the show... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:48 pm

Whoa hold on man, you need to rest.
Pushes on Kyle's shoulders to make him lye down.

Now I don't know what happened to Dominion, I didnt arrive till like, 20 minutes before the battle royal.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Sevens

Kyle Sevens

After the show... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the show...   After the show... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:16 pm

Kyle looks confused.

Wait...What? Has the battle royal already been? The last match I remember is the cage match...how long have I been out?

Kyle now looks very confused.
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

After the show... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the show...   After the show... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:38 pm

For some time I guess, i heard you got pretty beat up and I just came by to see if you were ok.

But hey, I'll check into what happened.

DJ Riot leaves the room and leaves Kyle in his thoughts
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

After the show... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the show...   After the show... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:21 pm

(( Just to check... If Kyle wasn't in the royale.. who was wearing his mask and kicking the crap out've everyone? ))
Back to top Go down
Kyle Sevens

Kyle Sevens

After the show... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the show...   After the show... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:41 am

((Maybe he was unconscious beneath it, his body working on its own by his subconscious? Or maybe just some sort of memory loss by some after effect from the cage match. Stranger things have happened. Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

After the show... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the show...   After the show... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:05 am

(( Or maybe someone was impersonating him... It could be any one of us... *shifty eyes* ))
Back to top Go down
Mr Mean

Mr Mean

After the show... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the show...   After the show... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:43 pm

While the mystery of the anonymous masquerader looms over the Roster, the Devastation crew are having a party to celebrate another great season on the Hard Knocks roster. Mr Mean is wearing the Brawler belt proudly around his waist, much to the admiration of Triumph and DJ Riot.

I gotta say that belt looks really good on ya, Meany.

Yeh, that was a sweet blow you gave Mitsy there.

Haha cheers guys. At least I won the match fair and square, so Bulldog and Mitsuomi can't complain this time. He'll be wearing that bruise for a while. You didn't do too badly at the Charity Battle Royale either.

Well, it's all for a good cause, ain't it? By the way, how's Bulldog going? He copped a pretty heavy blow from Mitsy out there.

Yeh he's up and about. A little sore obviously, but he's one of the toughest SOBs I know. He'll be fine in no time.

What about your tag team? Is it the end of the Mean Dogs?

I don't think so, based on our last performance as a team. I still value Bulldog as a friend and tag partner, so I'm sure there'll be room for us next season. But of course we sorta have to play to the crowd that we're still rivals. But I'm sure there'll be some way we can get back together. I reckon we're almost turning out like Undertaker and Kane, only we're not brothers.

Well anyway, we're here to celebrate.

Yeah, c'mon Meany, get the champagne out.

OK, guys. Mr Mean grabs the Moet & Chandon fresh from the ice bucket. Triumph, I'll let you do the honours.

Triumph takes the bottle and shakes it violently. Within seconds the bottle explodes open and Triumph, in his cheeky way, sprays the froth all over the room.
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

After the show... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the show...   After the show... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:23 pm

just as the guys are toweling off the exess champagne splattered everywhere.......in walks BIG BOBBY DUNN !!!!!!!!!! with a beer keg over each shoulder...and he says"goddamn boys looks like you started the party without me...........oh what the hell ........i knew we would need more beer...........what do you say later we go vandalize mitsu*s car..........i got some spray paint in my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and a gallon of brake fluid too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well what do you say CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr Mean

Mr Mean

After the show... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the show...   After the show... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:07 am

Hey Bobby! Thanks for the beer mate, glad you could make it.

Haha at this point I think I'll just relax and enjoy my win. You can go ahead and trash Mitsy's bike if you want, but I've learned the hard way not to kick a dog when it's down, coz it will come back to bite you in the bum when you least expect it.

Either way, he's gonna want to come after me, so I'd better be ready for him, with you guys helping me out of course!

Last edited by Mr Mean on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

After the show... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the show...   After the show... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:32 am

BOBBY nods his head in agreement and says"ok then then we wont go mess with mitsy then so lets drink some beer .............but as for havin your back..i got somethin i would like to introduce mitsy to"as BOBBY finishes speaking he raises up his iron pipe.and says "so dont worry about it CHAMP we will have your back.........right guys???
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi

Mitsuomi

After the show... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the show...   After the show... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:59 pm

(Just for the record, Mitsuomi is strictly a biker, four wheels suck... just sayin')
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

After the show... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the show...   After the show... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Your right big man

Pats Bobby on the back

You've seen me go through blood and hell to make a name for myself and ill be glad to have your back

Now I have an anouncement

DJ Riot raises his glass

Now i've done some talking and i might have a match lined up with the tag champs

Whatya say Triumph
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After the show... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the show...   After the show... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the show...
Page 1 of 1