Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking For A New And Attractive Feud

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyer

Looking For A New And Attractive Feud Empty
PostSubject: Looking For A New And Attractive Feud   Looking For A New And Attractive Feud Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:19 am

The Crowd is waiting desperatly for the latest sign of the roster,Screaming loudly "Come,Come" and whistling for the new wrestler to enter the ring.

Suddenly a strange music is heard,and the screen shows numerous pictures of the new wrestler.He seems to be a tall man,with a long black hair,blue eyes,very good shape,wearing a simple T-shirt and short jeans.

All of a sudden the music turns off,and the lights went out. A wrestler appears from the titan tron wearing a black suite along with a microphone in his hands.He stands in front of the crowd for a while,waiting them to respond and then walks slowly to the ring.

Zephyer: A new era has begun,the saviour has come, I will take this federation and get it to the top,we will turn to be the best,no more agony and sadness will be heard in the locker rooms,I promise that I will make a change.

The fans are confused by his words,but they still want him to leave,cheering"out,out,out".

The lights are turned off,and the strange man leaves the ring,leaving the fans confused but enthusiastic because of the new face in the federation.
Back to top Go down
Stan "The Lariet" Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A New And Attractive Feud   Looking For A New And Attractive Feud Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:10 am

then suddenly disfigured plays and a man wearing black jeans white shirt and black shoes brown hair and a golden watch is seen on the ramp

???: OMG i never thought you would shut up all i heard BLAH BLAH BLAH you think anyone cares no i mean really if you wont people to notice you you gota make a impact like this!

the man runs down the ramp and into the ring then suddenly

grabs the opponents ear and twists it entill it is broken then he kicks the opponent in the head and executs a devastating shoulder ddt to the top of the head
and slams him on the mat executing a devastating Blank Contract

???: see what i mean oh and my name is Stan "The Lariet" Hansen
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A New And Attractive Feud   Looking For A New And Attractive Feud Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:03 pm

As Stan is turned around DJ Riot sneaked into the ring and delivers his finisher.

DJ Riot charges his right leg and delivers a booming kick to the opponent's skull executing a devastating Kick-boxing Kick.

While Stan is on the ground DJ Riot picks up Zephyer and helps him out of the ring.

DJ Riot grabs a mic: Well it seems I aint the only rookie who's hungry for a brawl. What ya say to a match? But not against me.

The audience is in question.

No, It'll be against Zeph here and i'll be in his corner. And as an added bonus if you beat him you can face me the week after.

"This is all of the superstars are interested*
Back to top Go down
Stan "The Lariet" Hansen

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A New And Attractive Feud   Looking For A New And Attractive Feud Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:32 pm

as Dj riot and zephyer are talking Stan is getting up and ready to attack suddenly

Stan "The Lariet" Hansen runs towards DJ riot
and slams him on the mat executing a devastating A Foot Print In The Sand

then he turns around and

Stan "The Lariet" Hansen grabs zephyer ear and twists it entill it is broken then he kicks zephyer in the head and executs a devastating shoulder ddt to the top of the head
and slams him on the mat executing a devastating Blank Contract

STLH: and thats the end of that folks
Back to top Go down
Triumph

Triumph

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A New And Attractive Feud   Looking For A New And Attractive Feud Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:25 pm

As Stan is standing over DJ Riot, Survival Skills by KRS-ONe & Buckshot blares over the speakers and Triumph runs out to the ring with a mic. The crowd cheers.

Woah, woah, woah. Hold up there Mr. Stan "Whatever-you-call-yourself-" Hansen. If you got beef with my boy Riot, that means you got beef wit Devastation. I don't take too kindly to you sneak attacking my homeboy like that.

And what are you gonna do about it? Make jokes about me the whole time? That's all you seem capable of doing.

Crowd Boos

Well in case you're ego got in the way of your eyes, I just won the charity battle royal, whereas I don't remember you winning a match yet. Didn't see that one coming did you?

Well, you're not gonna see THIS coming!

Stan then hits a huge boot to Triumph's face. As he waits for Triumph to finish getting up so he could hit his finisher, Triumph unexpectedly jumps off the floor and smashes the mic in his face.

Triumph then Holds the opponent in a pumphandle slam postion and lifts him
and then slams the opponent head and shoulder first by slamming him powerbomb style executing violent The Crushing Defeat!!

Triumph picks back up the mic.

And once again, Triumph is- (hold the mic to the crowd)

Crowd Screams: TRIUMPHANT!!!

Triumph helps a still dazed Riot up and then leaves backstage, leaving Zephyer and Stan still knocked out and Riot standing in the ring.
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A New And Attractive Feud   Looking For A New And Attractive Feud Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:23 pm

A camera turns on to show an angry DJ Riot and Triumph working out in the gym

Hey man thanks for the save but I can handle that idiot on my own.

You probably could but i just wana make sure.

It's serious man alll my wins have been with Devastation and i wana show everyone at this roster that i can beat a punk without my home boy looking over my shoulder.

DJ Riot winds up his right leg and unleashes a booming kick to a training dummy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A New And Attractive Feud   Looking For A New And Attractive Feud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For A New And Attractive Feud
Page 1 of 1