Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuesday Night Fights - March 09, 2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

Tuesday Night Fights - March 09, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday Night Fights - March 09, 2010   Tuesday Night Fights - March 09, 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:03 am

Blingz Vs Dominion

Apocalyptik Vs Dragon X

Jesse Cena & Mr. Mercury Vs Wannabe & Roosta

Azn Dragon Vs Long Short Al

Chasm Vs Beast-X

Devourer Vs !mpact

Big Bobby Dunn Vs John Coners

Wrecking Crew Vs HBS
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Fights - March 09, 2010   Tuesday Night Fights - March 09, 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:24 am

Sorry for not being on as much these days folks... Life's hitting me from every angle it seems.... and I think I'm suffering from a little bit of general burn out...

but.. hopefully after vacation at the end of this month I'll be a little bit better... and we'll blaze onward after this season.....
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi

Mitsuomi

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Fights - March 09, 2010   Tuesday Night Fights - March 09, 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:44 am

Hey Chasm, shame to hear, life can be somewhat of a bitch at times, as I said before, even if it's just writing extra segments for the show, or for people who are not RPing to add to towards the show, I have no problem doing so, just message me and I'll help you out, no problem, I'm always coming up with plot lines and other stuff for a couple of indy show I work out, so I always have some ideas to use. Anyway I think my promo for this week is all sorted with you right? Look forward to wrapping this feud up, hopefully at the next PPV, but we'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Fights - March 09, 2010   Tuesday Night Fights - March 09, 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Night Fights - March 09, 2010
Page 1 of 1