Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kyle meeting Dominion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyle Sevens

Kyle Sevens

Kyle meeting Dominion Empty
PostSubject: Kyle meeting Dominion   Kyle meeting Dominion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:55 am

Dominion walks through the halls of HKW when he meets Kyle. Kyle is wearing his usual gear, with his mask in his belt. Kyle walks up to him and offers a hand.

Kyle: Hell of a match last tuesday, Dominion. I'm Kyle Sevens by the way.

Dominion looks at Kyle with a raised eyebrow, then he shakes Kyle's hand.

Dominion:Yeah....You are the latest member of Rookies Union, right? I watched some of your matches. Not the best record, ever thought about training a bit, heh?

Dominion gives Kyle a smirk. A muscle in Kyles neck twitches and he tightens his grip, Dominion doing the same. The pair stares at each other for a moment. You could almost cut the tension with a knife when they both releases their grip. Kyle looses up a bit and retutns the smile.

Kyle: A mather of fact...I have been training a bit lately. Mayby I will show you my moves in the ring sometime?

Kyle awaits Dominions reply.
Back to top Go down

Kyle meeting Dominion
Page 1 of 1