Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another season....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

another season.... Empty
PostSubject: another season....   another season.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:58 am

The ghoul arrives back after the season break, he's accompanied with the beautiful Soulina. Soulina has a quick look around and notices several new cars in the parking lot

Soulina: Look at them rust buckets ghoul

The ghoul smiles

They both then enter the building to be greeted by triumph who goes for a cheeky nipple cripple on Soulina but stops just short after seeing the look on the ghoul and Soulina's faces

Triumph: Alright..... alright..... Just kidding.

Soulina: haha... how amusing

the ghoul: quite the joker I see (the ghoul is shaking his head)

Triumph grins

The ghoul: arrrrrrrr its good to be back look Soulina that’s the crack in the wall where I smashed the last funny man remember

Soulina: no I don’t quite recall it can you reenact it for me.

the ghoul: hmmmmm im not sure, we would need a similar replacement.

Triumph stops grinning and hastily walks off

the ghoul / soulina: muhahaha
Back to top Go down
Triumph

Triumph

another season.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another season....   another season.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:44 am

Triumph stops to think, then angrily walks back to Ghoul and Soulina

You know what, I ain't gonna be scared by some Halloween fanatic and an emo chick. Where I come from, we teach The Boogeyman- looking fools like you to crawl back under the bed.

Ghoul snatches Triumph by the collar and Soulina brandishes her nails in his face

Apparently you need an example of what happened to the last joker?

Okay, okay. My bad.

Ghoul lets him go and walks off with Soulina

Yeah, that's right. Run, you fake @$$ Undertaker!

Ghoul turns back to face Triumph

Excuse me?

I said... uhhh... to be careful of the Lakers. They look like they have a good chance next season.

Sure. Just watch your mouth next time... Or else.

Ghoul stares down Triumph before turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi

Mitsuomi

another season.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another season....   another season.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Mitsuomi, ever the opportunistic saw Triumph, it was his chance to get revenge for his little group trashing his bike, he had his bike helmet in hand, sprinting out of the doors of the HKW building, followed by three individuals who sealed off the door to save any interruptions.

Mitsuomi wielded all his strength tossing the biker helmet right in to the face off Triumph with velocity!
"One of my men informed me it was your little group that decided to take a shot at me by destroying my custom motorcycle along... Well the amount of damage I am about to inflict on your body is going to cost 10 fold of what that bike did to get you fixed up... I'm going to leave you here on the cold parking lot ground... scumpile..."

Mitsuomi stopped about 7 feet away from Triumph and assumed the Takayanagi Clan fighting stance. "You like to act like a tough guy... right?... let's see what you can do boy... but I hate to break it to you, in your team, you're the weak link!"
Back to top Go down
Triumph

Triumph

another season.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another season....   another season.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Triumph assumes his fighting stance, but then bends his head to look behind Mitsuomi

Get ready then, Mitsy, 'cause I'm gonna- What the? Mitsy, get out of the way!

Mitsuomi and his bikers turn around to see what Triumph is seeing

CLUNK!
Mitsuomi falls to the ground. As he gets up, he sees his bikers knocked out-cold on the floor and Triumph standing over them with a kendo stick.

You think I was gonna wait until your little homies here were gonna try and hit me too? Nah, Triumph don't play like that. What kind of idiot would think I would walk without a concealed weapon? I was gonna hit Ghoul as he left, but you just had to come and act all stupid.

Triumph drops the kendo stick.

Unlike you, I'ma fight a fair fight. Now put em up, punk!

Mitsuomi is still getting up from the attack.

You still getting up? Come on, then! Get up! Where's yo little Karate-Kid stance now, Mitsy?

Mitsuomi gets up completely and enters his stance.

Alright Triumph, you asked for it. Let's hope you can pay your hospital fees and for my bikes.

I hope you and that floor you just fell on get along, because you'll be seeing him shortly.

Triumph and Mitsuomi stare down each other waiting for someone to make the first move
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi

Mitsuomi

another season.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another season....   another season.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Mitsuomi leaps out of stance in to the air, putting a well placed foot in to Triumph's chest causing Triumph to roll backwards, who then rolls back on to his feet only to get nailed in the face with a right forearm, causing Triumph to stumble back against a car.

Mitsuomi grinned. "Fair fight? Under handed tactics at first, now your getting your ass beat. Now try this on for size!"
Mitsuomi threw a punch, Triumph moved last minute causing Mitsuomi to punch a big dent in to the car Triumph was against. Triumph quickly came to his sense and drilled Mitsuomi with a big boot to the head

Mitsuomi backed off to gain some distance.
"What's the matter Mitsy I thought I was the weak link!?!"

Mitsuomi grinned. "You are..."

The engine of a Motorcycle roared across the parking lot as it came charging down behind Triumph. Triumph turned around last second before impact, nailing the biker with a kick, but was sent hurdling to the ground from impact with the bike.

Mitsuomi stood over Triumphs body, narrowing his eyes. "Alone, you're the weak link in the team Triumph, a strong fighter knows to have eyes in the back of there head. And you know what? I didn't think you was that bad of a fighter, someone like you could of thrived with my mentoring in the Executive Council, but now you're left a mess on the cold parking lot ground"

Triumph gritted his teeth, looking up at Mitsuomi, spitting in his face. "I'd never join you! In a one on one fight, I'd kill you Mitsy!"
Mitsuomi placed a foot on Triumphs face. "Stuborn to the very end... y'know what, I'll let you have this one Triumph, a fighter spirit, something I respect, something I'd rather break myself in the ring."

Mitsuomi walked away out of the parking lot, Triumph used all his energy to roll over and look on at Mitsuomi leaving. "Just you wait, we'll drive you out of here Mitsy!"

Last edited by Mitsuomi on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triumph

Triumph

another season.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another season....   another season.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:49 pm

As Mitsuomi walks away, Triumph gets back up and runs after him
Mitsuomi! Get (cough) back here

Triumph falls to his knees as Mitsuomi turns around

Stop talking, just accept defeat, you're already hurt

You know Mitsy, I didn't (cough) think you could actually hurt me. Okay, I give you props, you've got some balls. But to run me over? Really?

Mitsuomi turns around and gets face to face with Triumph, who is now standing

Hey, technically it was the biker.

Man, Chasm needs to hire some damn security.

Whatever. Just know, the next time we meet, there'll be no bikers, just you and me.

You know Mitsy, maybe (cough)...

Still hurt, I see. Yet you still talk.'

Nice job pointing out the obvious, Sherlock. You want a prize?

Spare me the sarcasm and get to the point.

Like I was saying, maybe you were right, maybe the Executive council would be good for me.

Really?

Yeah (cough). Let's shake on it.

Triumph extends his hand. Right when Mitsuomi is about to accept it, Triumph withdraws and slaps Mitsuomi in the face.

SIKE!!! Monkeys would sooner fly out of my ass, Mitsy. Like you told me, always have eyes in the back of your head. Or in this case, in front of you, because I don't count on henchmen to do my dirty work.

You know, I would have thrown another punch, but you're not worth the effort.

Then why did you need a (cough) biker to try and kill me?

Mitsuomi stares down Triumph as Triumph stumbles to walk towards the double doors to re-enter the Parking Lot
Man, even when he can barely stand, he just isn't going to give up. No matter he'll be dealt with in time...

Triumph yells back as he's walking/limping

And stop talking to yourself. You think I can't hear you, but I can, and you sound like a senile grandfather

Triumph steps through the doors and officially re-enters the Lot.
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

another season.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another season....   another season.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:40 pm

The ghoul and soulina had stopped to watch all that had gone on between Mitsuomi and Triumph.

Soulina: Hmmm that was eventful, first minute back and already fighting jason would not be to pleased.

the ghoul shakes his head

The ghoul: Do you think we should tell triumph we where just messing with him

Soulina: my ghoul he had no manners and.......TRIED TO GRAB MY NIPPLES!!

the ghouls eyes wonder to soulinas chest area

The ghoul: Two very good points.................... (after a few short moments the ghoul snaps out of his tranced state)your right.

Soulina:as always

Ghoul and soulina then both head off down the corridor...
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

another season.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another season....   another season.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:02 pm

As triumph walks away he encounters DJ Riot

Hey Triumph i was just looking... what happened to you?

Nothing man, Mitsuomi getting his payback.

Do you want me to get him Triumph?

No Riot it's okay, he's got his whole gang out there and they're really ticked.

Is that all man, back in Milwaukee it took all the enemy just to get one bullet in me, and you expect me to back down when Mitsuomi beats down one of my alliance mates.

Riot, really it's okay we'll get him back another time.

Alright man, let's just get you to the infirmiry, I don't know if doctor's recomend getting run over by a bike to get in shape.
Back to top Go down
Mr Mean

Mr Mean

another season.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another season....   another season.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:45 am

Mr Mean decides to pay a visit to the infirmary upon hearing of the recent bust-up.

Hey Riot and Triumph! Good grief, you seem to have been a magnet for trouble lately ...

It's ok bro. I've had worse, but I'll be fine for my upcoming match.

I hope so. I'm a little nervous about my match against Mitsy. I just hope I don't embarrass myself. I've been putting in the hard yards in the gym, but I dunno if I've done enough... My goodness, look at the way you're sitting! That's going to make your back injury worse!! Here, let me help...

Meany, what u doin? Get your hands off me, dude! You're my friend, not my mother, for heaven's sake!

Sorry man, just trying to be helpful. Anyway, have you guys thought of a name for our alliance?

Triumph and DJ Riot think for a few seconds...
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

another season.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another season....   another season.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:16 am

Well I did have something in mind, even though it was a joke when we ran, over Mitsuomi's bikes..

Man that was fun

You said it man, well either way I was thinking of Devastation.
Back to top Go down
Mr Mean

Mr Mean

another season.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another season....   another season.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:55 am

Well, I like it. Devastation it is. Let's drink to it!

And as if by magic, Mr Mean whips up out of nowhere a bottle of Moet Champagne in one hand, and three champagne glasses in the other.

Wow, impressive!

Where'd u learn to do that?

Hehe, from an old friend of mine. Here's an extra portion for you, Triumph, it'll help ease the pain a bit.

Mmmm love a good glass of the bubbly stuff. Cheers, bro

Mr Mean pours out three glasses, handing one to DJ Riot and another to Triumph, and raises his glass.

Here's to the Devastation Alliance. LONG LIVE US!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

another season.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another season....   another season.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:02 pm

A camera reappears and shows Devastation celebrating.

DJ Riot stands up and holds up a glass looking a little concused from his match.

Now I know we all sort of lost our matches but, we showed everyone on this roster that they need to steer clear of Devastation.

DJ Riot starts to walk around

The only thing that concerns me is why did Khor show a picture of me and then take it out on Triumph?

Everyone in the room ponders at the question

Eh, man don't worry it's time to celebrate, I got some revenge on Richy, Mr Mean, you prevented Mitsuomi from getting the championship which counts as a win for Devastation. Triumph, you can relax man I'll find out for myself whats up with Khor. Or we can step it up a noch and show everyone what Devastation is all about.

Come on say it with me Devastation.

All:
Devastation

Devastation

Devastation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

another season.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another season....   another season.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another season....
Page 1 of 1