Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weapons of choice

Go down 
+14
Mr Mean
Triumph
!mpact
Kyle Sevens
big bobby dunn
Admiral John
Dank Buddha
mojo jojo
Dominion
Gob Brunsty
diamond
Pikenator
Fighting Irishman
Chasm
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:52 pm

Just wondering if everyone could let me know what type of weapons their wrestler might prefer to use in a match...

For instance.. in most hardcore matches.. Chasm brings an old baseball bat with him...

so just let me know... that way if I'm writing up hardcore matches.. I know what your dude might be using.
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:02 pm

a hurle
(stick used in the irish game of hurling - which is the fastest field game in the world, useless information for ya)
Back to top Go down

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:38 am

i like to go under the ring and drag out a nice tall ladder to ues Smile
and like to do my finisher off of it.... BFC2.
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:12 am

I like to use a red hot branding iron and "brand" my name into my opponent. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:19 am

*blinks... reads Pike's weapon.... strokes chin*

Now that'd make for an interesting match...
Back to top Go down
diamond

diamond

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:24 am

good old american punch. I would say brass knuckles, but mine are made of diamond!
Back to top Go down

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:53 am

Katana ^_^ and dante's wireless isin't working so he'll just use rebelion...
Back to top Go down
Gob Brunsty

Gob Brunsty

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:14 am

El Supah Fly= a iron pipe
Joker= a shillelagh with Joker's head on the end
Moutain Walking= two small sledgehamer linked with a iron chain

who think they can beat the dirty bunch now hahaha
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:17 pm

'grins at chasms response' that could make for a good match in a storyline for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:41 pm

Sledgy, my custom sledge hammer.
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:21 pm

I choose my most faithful tool in my possession. I choose the great and giant, and most extremly powerful "Brainbuster"!!! My favourite iron skillet.
Back to top Go down

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: The Night Ryder Would Use   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:40 pm

Night Ryder Hardcore Person I Would Bring A Barbwire Bat.
Back to top Go down
mojo jojo

mojo jojo

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:18 pm

A Trash Can, Razz
Back to top Go down
Dank Buddha
Dank Buddha

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:18 am

just saw this dank would use what evers there ring side, chairs, the ringbell what under the ring tables, ladders, and if someone brought dank use it.
Back to top Go down
Admiral John

Admiral John

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:02 pm

I would most likely use the trusty rapier with a sapphire hilt. I would probably call the sword "Old Bess"!
Back to top Go down

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:13 am

i use a water pistol filled with chilli souce
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: weapon of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:30 pm

i always carry an iron pipe,and brass knuckles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nuff said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: weapon   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:21 am

a good old plain tree branch...can't get more simple and effective than that .
Back to top Go down
Kyle Sevens

Kyle Sevens

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:45 am

A chain wrapped around my right hand. Also perfect for choking and to garrote your opponent..
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:51 pm

a staple gun Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Triumph

Triumph

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Triumph calls the fire extinguisher!
Back to top Go down
Mr Mean

Mr Mean

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:39 pm

It comes down to either a monitor or a steel chair lined with barbed wire... LETHAL! =D
Back to top Go down
Mitsuomi

Mitsuomi

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Sledgehammer...
Back to top Go down
jesse cena

jesse cena

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:49 am

Steel chair, you can use it for a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Ghetto Virus Josh Goodwin

Ghetto Virus Josh Goodwin

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:42 am

Wodden Board and taser gun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weapons of choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapons of choice   Weapons of choice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapons of choice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Administrative Assistance :: Ideas and Suggestions-
Jump to: