Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TGO speaks his mind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheGreatOne

TheGreatOne

TGO speaks his mind Empty
PostSubject: TGO speaks his mind   TGO speaks his mind Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:07 am

There are three quick knocks at the door. Before Jason has a chance to look up as he prepares contracts for next season, the door opens and a large-framed shadow appears at the door. Great One walks in, clearly coming from the gym. Jason’s mouth stares with his mouth open as TGO sits down.

Oh sure, go ahead and sit there…I love having sweat all over my brand new 600 dollar chairs!!!

TGO glares at Jason, and he realizes that the wrestler is a second away from flipping his lid.

Jason, now I’ve been in this federation for quiet some time, as you know. As I was working out looking in the mirror I realized that nothing would look better on me than some gold to accentuate my perfect body. I have been working my way up the ladder, and had other matters to worry about than the belt before. Well, looks like that other matter has been taken care of. Dank is gone, and I chased him off. And what do I see?

Rookies getting and holding titles…That no-talent Mit…mit…mit…well can’t even pronounce his name. The Asian guy… Didn’t we beat those guys in 1945 or does he want a second serving? Do you truly believe that the fans of this great federation care one bit about any of these no-name no-talent losers!!

I am the real deal, and I want another title shot. I will go through whoever and whatever I have to, but I want that title shot. I don’t care whether it’s Mit…whats his name, the rookies union, or any other unfortunate wrestler, I will demolish any and all to get some gold. I expect to hear from you soon.

The Great One gets up and walks off as quickly as he came in, slamming the door shut as Jason thinks about the conversation he just had.
Back to top Go down

TGO speaks his mind
Page 1 of 1