Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Policies - Check here before complaining!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

Our Policies - Check here before complaining! Empty
PostSubject: Our Policies - Check here before complaining!   Our Policies - Check here before complaining! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Now for a few things on Policy... I probably should have put these out last season but there was so much to do I forgot.. so here it goes..

Contract Deletion

I don't delete contracts ('cept for when they've come to term) unless they've been adamantly disruptive against the roster. I try to give everyone a chance.

That said if at anytime someone is UNHAPPY with Hard Knocks High.. please let me know.. I don't care what folks might say.. If you don't want to be here.. I'll more then happily grant a Free Breach of Contract.. but you have to let me know WHY you want to leave... at least then maybe you can give me a chance to work with you and try to fix what's wrong.

Title Shots

Oh.. the ecstasy of GOLD.. Everyone wants one.. everyone wants to know when they'll get a chance.. Here's my views on it...

FIRSTLY.. I look at your activities.. How active are you in forums.. or on the shows... obviously the people that work with me most are going to get the best treatment.. Can't fault me there.. they make the show more exciting and title shots are the rewards they get...

SECONDLY... I look at Fan bases not Points when determining match ups.. I want popular wrestlers going for the gold.... otherwise what's the point?... so if you're just starting and you haven't got a lot've fans.. I'm sorry.. but I can't just throw you at a belt right away... do some leg work.. get some matches under your belt.. and when you're ready... we'll get something better for you.

Forum use

Okay.. finally the big deal for why you're in a roster.. Role-play and Show building.. these are great fun.... but there's been some confusion.. everything that happens in the forums happens in between shows... It's a great way to build your character.. and to interact with others.. this allows your fellow roster mates to get a feel for what your character is all about.... so please feel free to use it... That said however.. I do have to remind everyone that when writing .. please keep the subject matter PG... this is not my decision.. this is a policy the TWG designers have asked us all to respect.. failure to do so.. may result in a termination of service... (other words we lose our Fed or the wrestler is deleted)

Promos

Promos for the show have to be submitted via Email, Private Forum Message or TWG messaging ... they should never be posted openly on a forum...otherwise where's the surprise...

Feuds

Feuds are great for character building.. and for that big push you might need.... So go make one... find a character on the roster near your skill level.. and start something up... please don't expect me to randomly insert your wrestler into a feud.. that's not my job... if you've already arranged with me ahead of time to have your wrestler as an NPC... then I'll do what I can when I can.. but if you're playing a wrestler.. and want something to do.. take some initiative.. and go get her... We encourage you to do this.. it makes the shows more exciting... and makes the game a lot more fun for you and your rostermates.
Back to top Go down

Our Policies - Check here before complaining!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hard Knocks Wrestling :: Announcements-
Jump to: